Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Be a Flamingo!

Hi everyone! As promised I'm back today with card featuring another one of the new release stamp sets from Stamping Bella - the LITTLES Surfer Set

With the flamingo I used a computer generated sentiment. Just print the sentiment leaving enough space all around to cut the card to size and stamp the flamingo, then colour up as normal. 


The downside of printing a colour sentiment is that it looks different on screen than it actually prints, and mine printed a little more peach than the pink I thought it was, so I just coloured the flamingo to suit. 

I applied a generous layer of Wink of Stella to the Flamingo when I had the card done. 


Other products used:
Card, Plain White - Papermilldirect
Patterned paper - Simple Stories
White Twine

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xXx

No comments: